things made me crazy

things made me crazy
how can you become so cruel to eat this

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

everyday is you..

entah kenapa ni ya, ini lagu selalu spinning round and round inside my mind. oh gosh i even do not know where did the voice comes out!

everyday is you. yes everyday is you.
see the lyrics, but please do not guess anything. karena gue juga gatau what is going on with me.

" you blow my heart when we collide
touch me deep into my soul
the way you smile just so sweet for me
then i know i get a crush on you


you through my mind like a symphony
give me joy and set me free
the feeling of you i just can't resist it to

everyday thinking of you my world just can't stop from dreaming to be with you
everyday that was you in my mind 
maybe you are the one

you glance at me, and i hold my breath
standing up here clumsily
when hear your voice i can't help but smile
my beat so fast when you next to me

the feeling of you i just can't resist it to.."

*song by: Dear Janvier.

especially for YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment