things made me crazy

things made me crazy
how can you become so cruel to eat this

Monday, March 12, 2012

sabrina is back!

hello! it is been a very long time since i didn't do anything here :)

it's almost 1 year. and my life is really different nowadays. even i do not know what part i should write first. too much, and too various. 
what was so important in my past year? hmm..
aha! got it!
finally, i've graduated. COMPLETELY FINISHED MY BACHELOR DEGREE :) it was on November, 2011.
but please, you still unable count me as an adult one. nothing's change for my attitude -___- i am still the choding one! childish, hyperactive, and fun!

how about love?
aaaa i doubt about what should i write. but, it is not the same. never be the same :')

*this is really awkward, i owe you another better post. sorry for my bad English :D*

No comments:

Post a Comment